Rocky Mountain Chocolate
www.rmcf.com Durango, CO 150 to 499 Employees

The ownership makes the difference

Manager (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Rocky Mountain Chocolate

ProsYou get to eat all the chocolate you want! As a franchise I had a great amount of influence on all aspects of our store.

ConsMost locations are franchises, and therfore you are at the beck and call of your owner. I have worked for two RMCF stores and the ownership made the difference. At my last position in Denver I was overworked, underpaid and underappreciated!

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a Company RMCF has little intervention at the store level, I would advise them to have a training seminar for their owners in order to provide them a brief glimpse as to what their responsibilities will entail.

Frustrating and yet fun.

Shift Lead (Former Employee)
Halifax, NS

I worked at Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Pros: It was fun! People are happy when you sell them chocolate, and are generally very… Cons: The managers and owners didn't actually know anything about the business. The night supervisor and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating the franchises like crap. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Head cook

head cook (Current Employee)
Hesperia, CA (US)

I have been working at Rocky Mountain Chocolate part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great food, flexible hours, easy job to learn, and was… Cons: Small hours but what can you expect from a part… Advice to Senior Management: Be more organized More

There are newer reviews on Rocky Mountain Chocolate.

Worked for Rocky Mountain Chocolate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rocky Mountain Chocolate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rocky Mountain Chocolate CEO Franklin E. Crail. All reviews posted anonymously by Rocky Mountain Chocolate employees.