Rockwell Collins
www.rockwellcollins.com Cedar Rapids, IA 5000+ Employees

Good start-up company.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Rockwell Collins full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood place to gain experience and prepare for a career elsewhere. Most young and talented people are using this as a stepping stone. Most leave within 3 to 5 years. Blame it on the weather? ;)

Consgood benefits, excellent balance between life and work, time for everything

Advice to Senior Managementdo not wait for promotion, get yourself one by finding another job, or switching job titles within the company. It is easier, faster, and above all more profitable to transfer to different job title than to gain Sr. title.

Much opportunity, and much room for improvement. Talent will be put to good use and excel here.

I have been working at Rockwell Collins

Pros: Much opportunity, and much room for improvement. Talent will be… Cons: Appear there may be a "good ol' boys club" mentality… More

Aviation Geeks' Dream Engineering Job

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Wilsonville, OR (US)

I have been working at Rockwell Collins full-time for less than a year

Pros: Full of talented, passionate people. Lots of people have been there 10, 20+ years. I think everyone… Cons: As with any company in the aviation industry there is a lot of process. This is as it should be for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rockwell Collins.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!

Rockwell Collins – Why Work for Us?

Big thinking. Big network. Big possibilities. Why does that describe working at Rockwell Collins? Because the first moon transmission was our achievement. So was the development of GPS. What about networked battlespaces… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Collins reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rockwell Collins CEO Kelly Ortberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Collins employees.