Roche
www.roche.com Basel, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

A nice place to work

Senior Scientist (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA (US)

I have been working at Roche

ProsThe facilities are nice the building is green. The commute is OK if you live in the East Bary and it is close to BART. The people are very nice and there are social activities for those interested. Roche is a stable company that rarely seems to have layoffs and often is buying new companies.

ConsSometimes upper management seems somewhat distant. It is a global company and has that big corporate feel most times. Due to the large size of Roche it lacks the energy one can get a smaller company or start-up.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to find a way to be more accessible to the employees.

Great place to work, but the Nutley operation could've been handled better

I have been working at Roche

Pros: Great work culture, and people. Line managers for most part,… Cons: Too many tools, and old technologies. Takes a while to… Advice to Senior Management: There's hardly any Senior leadership left at Nutley. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice place to work

I have been working at Roche

Pros: - good salary in comparison with the competition - good benefits -… Cons: - no chance to be promoted - too many organisational changes… Advice to Senior Management: - no chance to be promoted - too many organisational changes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Roche.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roche reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roche CEO Severin Schwan. All reviews posted anonymously by Roche employees.