Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Reynolds And Reynolds

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Kettering, OH (US)

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 5 years

ProsReynolds is a solid company. Good people for the most part. There has been a lot of talk comparing the old Reynolds to the new Reynolds. I think by now everyone is aware it is not the same Reynolds. It is a different company with different values. If you do not like the current culture look else where. Reynolds will offer a steady job.

ConsDo not expect to have your career sky rocket. There is very little opportunity for career growth. If you are looking for a long term company, I suggest that you at other opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is my perception for what it is worth; Senior management seem to lack the skills and experience to run a large organization. I believe that most are from Houston and to my knowledge do not have formal training to manage such a large organization. Either hire others or train the senior management team with the skills needed to keep Reynolds going.

New review

I have been working at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: 95% on the job training; good work/life balance; several extra-curricular… Cons: low salaries; too much reliance \ focus on entry-level associates;… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company gone bad

Product Manager (Former Employee)
Dayton, OH (US)

I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The employees are all great, very friendly and familylike. … Cons: Pay, no pay raises in over 6 years, even some employees have taken pay cuts. Reynolds lays off experienced workers and hires in straight… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds and Reynolds.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds and Reynolds CEO Bob Brockman. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees.