Reynolds American
www.reynoldsamerican.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

A slow dying company, just like its customers

Middle Management (Former Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC (US)

I worked at Reynolds American full-time

ProsGood pay and benefits if you want to live in Winston-Salem, NC. Other companies are matching because RAI continues to reduce benefits except for their executives.

ConsDeclining business, poor leadership, trying new ideas tried by the previous management. Throwing ideas against the wall and hope something sticks. Core cigarette business that generated the profits in decline. RAI focusing on smokeless and spit less products that will never generate the profits that the cigarette category previously generated.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet advice from the previous RJ Reynolds management, premerger RJRT was number 2 in the market and Brown Williamson was number 3.

Territory Manager III

Territory Manager III (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Give you a car, pay for cell phone, internet, gas. Cons: micromanaging company, hires people directly out of college, fine if its your first job, but if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place for a career

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Positive work environment Strong leadership Committed to their employees development and opportunity… Cons: As with most jobs- if you want to progress with the company relocation is a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds American reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reynolds American CEO Daniel M. Delen. All reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds American employees.