Reynolds American

www.reynoldsamerican.com

A slow dying company, just like its customers

Middle Management (Former Employee) Winston-Salem, NC (US)

ProsGood pay and benefits if you want to live in Winston-Salem, NC. Other companies are matching because RAI continues to reduce benefits except for their executives.

ConsDeclining business, poor leadership, trying new ideas tried by the previous management. Throwing ideas against the wall and hope something sticks. Core cigarette business that generated the profits in decline. RAI focusing on smokeless and spit less products that will never generate the profits that the cigarette category previously generated.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet advice from the previous RJ Reynolds management, premerger RJRT was number 2 in the market and Brown Williamson was number 3.

Good Company

Senior Division Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Cares about employees at the corporate level Cons: Middle management expects miracles and manage with fear tactics Advice to Senior Management: Let the employee do their jobs and don't micro manage No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Territory Manager III

Territory Manager III (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Reynolds American full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Give you a car, pay for cell phone, internet, gas. Cons: micromanaging company, hires people directly out of college, fine if its your first job, but if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Reynolds American.

Worked for Reynolds American? Contribute to the Community!