Revlon
www.revloninc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Long history of decline - hope it's improved since I've left, as they have great brands.

Product Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than a year

ProsBeauty category is a fun space, when you get to spend time on the brand, marketing and new product innovation. There are some great individual people there, if you look.

ConsWhile I was there, it seemed management would always operate with tied hands, answering to majority shareholder who lacks ability to manage the company. We spent too much time on non-value added tasks, nothing to do with marketing, brands, or consumer - e.g. reformatting spreadsheets based on who's in charge that day.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in experienced brand marketers with success running and turning around businesses - and let them do what they do best. Hold on to the best talent by keeping them happy and creating a positive, open culture.

It is not who you know, but who you #$#@

Unit Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They give some a chance to grow from within Cons: You must be a player to stay, golf, parties, and other things. It is not enough to put… Advice to Senior Management: Stop allowing your directors to treat supervisors as thought they were complete idiots. I had one director admit he… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

learning and good for freshers

Microbiologist (Former Employee)
Guwahati (India)

I worked at Revlon full-time for more than a year

Pros: good working environment at the company Cons: less salary and less benefits – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Revlon.

Worked for Revlon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Revlon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Revlon CEO Lorenzo Delpani. All reviews posted anonymously by Revlon employees.