Responsys

www.responsys.com

Growing market, good company, good opportunities

Pros

Good opportunities to improve and modernize the product while learning new things in the process. People are friendly professional and smart.

Cons

A few people who don't understand innovation can be slow to approve new ideas resulting in bottlenecks that can stifle progress. This is changing but not as quickly as it should.

Be receptive to new thinking and remember good ideas can come from unexpected places.

Other reviews for Responsys

Great potential but too disorganized

Current Employee - Product Consultant  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Product Consultant in Chicago, IL (US)

Pros

Benefits and salary are great. You get to work interact with some great clients and learn a lot about email marketing from a market leader.

Cons

Management is still trying to find its way and is disorganized. The company still has a lot of growing up to do. Lack of career development.

Since the company is so spread out and global, management needs to do a better job of providing a successful work environment for all types of employees.

Great team and on-boarding process

Pros

I have only been with Responsys 3 weeks and I can already say I have received some of the best training in my experience yet. My manager has worked closely with me since day 1 but has also given me the necessary space to learn and absorb the material. The company intranet itself offers a wealth of knowledge. It is a young, driven, and team oriented place to work. I feel like I have been here for years and am excited for my opportunity to grow within.

Cons

So far I have no complaints.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!