Responsys

www.responsys.com

Great team and on-boarding process

Pros

I have only been with Responsys 3 weeks and I can already say I have received some of the best training in my experience yet. My manager has worked closely with me since day 1 but has also given me the necessary space to learn and absorb the material. The company intranet itself offers a wealth of knowledge. It is a young, driven, and team oriented place to work. I feel like I have been here for years and am excited for my opportunity to grow within.

Cons

So far I have no complaints.

Other reviews for Responsys

Fast paced, growing company, lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in San Francisco, CA (US)

Pros

Good Compensation, room for growth

Cons

Need to keep pace with hiring

Great internship

Current Employee - Business Development Intern  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Business Development Intern in San Francisco, CA (US)

Pros

Great people, lots of opportunities, easy to learn about whatever you want. The people are so helpful and genuinely want you to succeed here, and they will do whatever they can to get you where you need to go. Great location, stocked snack room, and occassional work events. I had a lot to talk about when interviewing for my next job, and they definitely have opportunities within the company with a high growth rate. The only reason I didn't stay was because the new job I found was much closer to home and I wouldn't have to take the train to the city everyday. The history of interns here is pretty incredible, most coming from top schools and either staying at the company or going to large organizations like Twitter.

Cons

My only con was the commute from the south bay, but everything else is great!

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!