There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Poor management!

Former Employee - Program Manager  in  Seattle, WA (US)
Former Employee - Program Manager in Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Responsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location of office. Enjoyed other program manager relationships. There are a few people in Senior management roles that are 'real.'

Cons

Not being heard. Management doesn't have good training to manage. Managers party with subordinates. This is an entry level position in the Seattle office. Lots of working on weekends and nights. Started to feel robotic.

Listen and side with your subordinates. You will get more respect.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Responsys (View Most Recent)

Excellent work environment for motivated individuals!

I have been working at Responsys full-time

Pros

Upon joining the Responsys team, I made a few immediate observations: everyone here is bright, everyone is driven, and everyone is a team player. That being said, my onboarding process at Responsys was quite positive, as I felt I had a tremendous amount of support in getting fully ramped up. After speaking with nearly every individual on the sales floor, I felt I had an endless amount of resources at my fingertips. There is a sense of pride and accomplishment that my colleagues carry that consistently inspires me to work hard and achieve results. I feel the pressure to do well here, but the right amount of pressure can be a good thing- and this type is the empowering kind, because ultimately, everyone is here to be successful and achieve a common goal.

Cons

At times I feel bad for utilizing my lunch break, because it seems people often eat at their desk and rarely take a break to get fresh air outside. The office also feels a bit like a dungeon, as it is on the dark side and has a full cubicle layout.

During the onboarding process, a ton of material is thrown at the new hire. Meeting with every individual during the first week takes away from some of the valuable resources/tools provided, so spreading these meetings out over a two week window would be more manageable. A review of the most important prospecting tools post first and second week training would be valuable.

Smart people, but not such smart comp plans

Former Employee - Strategic Consultant
    Former Employee - Strategic Consultant

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros

There are a lot of talented people - hard working & motivated.

Cons

They are stingy on comp, stock and there is no bonus plan for regular employees (outside of sales)

Invest in your people. Don't think like an ad agency, think like a consulting firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!