There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Great place to work

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist  in  Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues are really helpful and nice to work with.

Cons

Less opportunity to grow within.

Great People. Keep up the good work

118 Other Employee Reviews for Responsys (View Most Recent)

Above average business with above average environment

Former Employee - Product  in  San Bruno, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Product in San Bruno, CA (US)

I worked at Responsys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good people
    Strong desire to build business
    Essential product and services

Cons

Seen people burn up there
    Engineering team is not nimble. There's a mix of old and new technology. Some is really exciting, but not all.

Some of the good people drown if you drop them in the deep end. Not all those that survive are the people you really want.

Excellent work environment for motivated individuals!

I have been working at Responsys full-time

Pros

Upon joining the Responsys team, I made a few immediate observations: everyone here is bright, everyone is driven, and everyone is a team player. That being said, my onboarding process at Responsys was quite positive, as I felt I had a tremendous amount of support in getting fully ramped up. After speaking with nearly every individual on the sales floor, I felt I had an endless amount of resources at my fingertips. There is a sense of pride and accomplishment that my colleagues carry that consistently inspires me to work hard and achieve results. I feel the pressure to do well here, but the right amount of pressure can be a good thing- and this type is the empowering kind, because ultimately, everyone is here to be successful and achieve a common goal.

Cons

At times I feel bad for utilizing my lunch break, because it seems people often eat at their desk and rarely take a break to get fresh air outside. The office also feels a bit like a dungeon, as it is on the dark side and has a full cubicle layout.

During the onboarding process, a ton of material is thrown at the new hire. Meeting with every individual during the first week takes away from some of the valuable resources/tools provided, so spreading these meetings out over a two week window would be more manageable. A review of the most important prospecting tools post first and second week training would be valuable.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!