Responsys
www.responsys.com San Bruno, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Positive, collaborative atmosphere

Operations Staff (Current Employee)
San Bruno, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys full-time for less than a year

ProsDespite the workload, everyone I work with is positive and upbeat. Even though it seems everyone has more tasks assigned to them than can reasonably be done in 40hrs/wk, everyone still will make time to help their coworkers. Everyone I work with is selfless and team oriented.
Management is encouraging and generous with acknowledging good, hard work. Management is aware of the workload and makes a great effort to let the staff know that they are appreciated.
Responsys does a great job of promoting from within so it is easy to see a future with the company.

ConsThe workload is very heavy and sometimes it seems as if there is no end in sight. It is difficult to go home every night knowing that your task list has gotten longer and not shorter.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people but continue to be cautious about who you bring on board. Don't panic and over-hire to the point where a dip in revenue would lead to layoffs.

Good learning experience

Campaign Specialist (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Responsys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Young, dynamic environment, good place to start your career with Cons: Less opportunity to grow here Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place for a bit but lack of career growth possibility

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Responsys full-time

Pros: Good market space Growing Some good people Cons: Like most growing companies upper management does not know how to properly manage people. Very project… Advice to Senior Management: Grow an R&D organization. Be agressive in new markets Be aggressive in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Responsys.

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!

Responsys – Why Work for Us?

Marketing as we know it, has changed. Not because we said so. Consumers have said so. They fast-forward through TV commercials. They’ve put down their newspapers. They don’t have a landline.  They can choose which… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Responsys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Responsys CEO Dan Springer. All reviews posted anonymously by Responsys employees.