There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

people are amazing. so much upside. really cool space to work in also. cool vision that's relevant to what's happening in the world today.

Love it!

Cons

need more office space. growth so fast

get some more space. done a great job promoting from within and empowering really smart people-- keep it up!

118 Other Employee Reviews for Responsys (View Most Recent)

My experience with Responsys has been on of continued learning, sharing, and growing both personally and professionally.

Current Employee - Sales  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

The people at Responsys are great. Everyone, including upper management, is eager to help you learn and succeed. As a sales person I always have a great reason to reach out to prospects, whether it be the newest Forrester report, an amazing event we are hosting, or just simply being the top ESP in the Industry, I love the opportunities to help me sell here. I know that in the hot spot for technology companies, I am at one of the best!

Cons

I wish there were more efforts to drive more inbound leads.

Great work! I love the open door policy and knowing I can come to you with any questions!

Best Place I have worked so far

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Bruno, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA (US)

I have been working at Responsys

Pros

In my role I am given the respect and trust to do my Job well. I am provided the flexibility to manage my own responsibilities at work and at home. Management and team members are consistent about always providing praise for a job well done and that makes you feel good when you are working hard. I have a good book of clients that lean on my for support in completing their goals. The job has been very rewarding in almost all areas. I have to say this has been the best place I have worked in my career and have referred several colleagues to Responsys since my inception. If you are looking to join a growing company thats is at the top of their Game Responsys is a great place to be.

Cons

Not enough desk space.
    Lacking some process for internal functions.
    Not clear on promotion levels.

Keep it coming.

There are newer employer reviews for Responsys

Worked for Responsys? Contribute to the Community!