RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Avoid this Company

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCan't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO NOT BELIEVE any high ratings. I am sure they are put there by RealPage HR. I have not met a lot of very happy employees at this company.

ConsWhere to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode of Horders. The 30.06 signs on the doors should also tell you something about the environment.

Management micro-manages, makes emotional decisions then blames others when things go wrong. The fat cat executives are only worried about keeping the ship a float so they can cash out their stock and get rich. A bunch of good ol' boys in the exec offices. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. HR and management lie about raises, bonuses, compensations, etc. You can expect long hours and no appreciation for a job well done.

I am amazed they were able to take this company public and are able to keep the stock price where it is. The programming is a row of dominoes about to tumble over.

Advice to Senior ManagementPull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot of better companies out there and you have a lot of changing to do in order to improve.

Getting Innovative, but Micromanaged

Off-site Leasing/Service Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Benifits Decent Pay Provide classes Promote from with-in Cons: Micromanaged (supposed to be rolling out software to watch our computer monitors soon...for "training purposes") Monthly Performance Tests… Advice to Senior Management: While I can understand recording our calls and having them graded, our Team Leads aren't teachers and shouldn't spend most of their time grading, that's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Product Support

Product Support Agent I (Current Employee)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pretty decent benefits and vacation. Cons: No opportunity to give ideas or contribute to direction. Advice to Senior Management: Chiefs need to talk to indians more and let us know… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.