There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Work hard, get ahead, see results

Current Employee - Sales  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
Current Employee - Sales in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

lots of smart people, good business strategy, I like my benefits, pay seems to be above market

Cons

Lots of growth means lots of work....some late nights

202 Other Employee Reviews for RealPage (View Most Recent)

Avoid this Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO NOT BELIEVE any high ratings. I am sure they are put there by RealPage HR. I have not met a lot of very happy employees at this company.

Cons

Where to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode of Horders. The 30.06 signs on the doors should also tell you something about the environment.

Management micro-manages, makes emotional decisions then blames others when things go wrong. The fat cat executives are only worried about keeping the ship a float so they can cash out their stock and get rich. A bunch of good ol' boys in the exec offices. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. HR and management lie about raises, bonuses, compensations, etc. You can expect long hours and no appreciation for a job well done.

I am amazed they were able to take this company public and are able to keep the stock price where it is. The programming is a row of dominoes about to tumble over.

Pull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot of better companies out there and you have a lot of changing to do in order to improve.

Worst mistake of my life.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free snacks in the break area.

Cons

Working for Propertyware continues to be a major mistake and disappointment in my life. I've had four managers in 15 months, one of those managers who was incapable of leadership, and an attrition rate (of my department) of probably 100%. I am demoralized, exhausted, discouraged and otherwise unengaged with my job. I kick myself everyday for taking this job. I will continue to look for other jobs and exit Realpage as soon as possible.

Was told my management that Realpage would hire talent regardless of location. We've had two instances here in SF where we've had qualified people to take on a new role, but our Texas Headquarters didn't want to pay the SF salary. So much for the words of an Executive VP. I would encourage Management to listen to their employees and take actions, instead of stating "let's have a conversation" and not take any action. Talk is cheap - actions are more profound.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!