RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

So far so good....

New York, NY (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

ProsExcellent Training Program. They walk you through all of the possible scenarios in order to be able to perform your job well. The week long training is very helpful. You meet great people. The work is hard and there are alot of details. Im not sure how Im going to meet the monthly quota because you cannot FORCE people to move into a community if they are not ready.

ConsMore hands on training during the in person training. Human Resources Presentation should be in person. More interaction with your fellow team mates.

Advice to Senior ManagementToo soon for me to give any advice.

Work hard, get ahead, see results

Sales (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

Pros: lots of smart people, good business strategy, I like my… Cons: Lots of growth means lots of work....some late nights Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid this Company

Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Can't say there are many. My advise, if you get a job offer politely turn it down and look for another company. DO… Cons: Where to start. Facilites are not kept up and there is clutter all over in the work areas. Workplace feels like an episode… Advice to Senior Management: Pull your heads out, your employees are not happy in the least bit. There are a lot… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.