RealPage
www.realpage.com Carrollton, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Change, Impact, and Opportunity

San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for more than a year

ProsRealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

ConsAs some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.

Rough company with management challenges

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at RealPage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: RealPage is a market leader in their segment that could… Cons: -Company talks about raises and programs, but these programs are never signed off by senior management. -Cannot retain top talent due to poor pay. -They often… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the things above No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Offsite Leasing

Off-site Leasing/Service Agent (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training program for entry level position and opportunities for… Cons: Very structured with supervisors counting every minute and monitoring calls. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on RealPage.

Worked for RealPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RealPage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RealPage CEO Stephen T. Winn. All reviews posted anonymously by RealPage employees.