There are newer employer reviews for RealPage

Change, Impact, and Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

RealPage is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different then many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are also great to work with. I know not all teams have the same culture, but the team I belong too and interact with have amazing culture. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is also a place were I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our customers.

Cons

As some reviewers mentioned, there has been lots of change in the SF office and its been hard at times. Communication was not always what it should have been, but that has improved quite a bit over the last 60 days. There is some new leadership and some of the old leadership is gone, anytime this happens, there is going to be some fall out. Overall this team is in a better place coming through it then we were.

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular! Its helped a ton.
More events for the family folks including kids and spouses.

205 Other Employee Reviews for RealPage (View Most Recent)

Offsite Leasing

Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Off-site Leasing/Service Agent in Carrollton, TX (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good training program for entry level position and opportunities for growth within the company.

Cons

Very structured with supervisors counting every minute and monitoring calls.

RealPage SF - going through changes but great place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at RealPage full-time

Pros

Great people, growing fast, really big opportunity. Company has a lot of great products and an opportunity to dominate its space. People are committed and working hard.

The SF office (this is a Dallas based company) has gone through some changes over last few months - absorbing some acquisitions, management changes and some strategy stuff. But things are really improving, and right now there's a real opportunity for people who are good to make an impact.

Great location, stable company, good career development and competitive compensation.

Cons

Lots of change in last 12 months has led to some rough spots. There are bitter people who had rough experiences as a result of that. This is a public company, not a start up so things are as nimble as some might like.

Get better, regular communication going. Need more transparency. Create a clearer career development path for your employees. Invest more in onboarding new hires into the company.

There are newer employer reviews for RealPage