Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Raytheon

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ (US)

ProsCompensation is very good. Job security at Raytheon Missile Systems is also very good. Talent and hard work are acknowledged fairly through raises and promotions.

ConsSome tools used by Raytheon are very old, which can be quite frustrating to have to work with 20+ year old equipment. Unnecessary process can get in the way of engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on removing obstacles for the engineers to get work done. Lots of time can be wasted dealing with unnecessary process and poor equipment.

Financial Analyst, Progam Cost Scheduling and Control

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: Large company with a variety of opportunities for advancement. Ability to move… Cons: Because it is a large company you often have to take your career development… Advice to Senior Management: Try to better coordinate skills of various groups within the organization so that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company and People

Business Technologist (Former Employee) Wayland, MA (US)

I worked at Raytheon

Pros: The company has good people who have a mix of talent and promotes diversity and great… Cons: If you are young, (depending on the department) might not be aggresive enough towards your career and professional… Advice to Senior Management: In the multiple layers of structure in the org. chart. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!