Raytheon

www.raytheon.com

Raytheon

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ (US)

ProsCompensation is very good. Job security at Raytheon Missile Systems is also very good. Talent and hard work are acknowledged fairly through raises and promotions.

ConsSome tools used by Raytheon are very old, which can be quite frustrating to have to work with 20+ year old equipment. Unnecessary process can get in the way of engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on removing obstacles for the engineers to get work done. Lots of time can be wasted dealing with unnecessary process and poor equipment.

The louder the better and the Jocks are kings

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woburn, MA (US)

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: Flexible dress code Education is promoted Internal classes are of high quality Cons: Near zero knowledge sharing Unwilling to help junior engineers Inefficient and disorganized… Advice to Senior Management: Help your employees become what you want. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent place to work

Electrical Engineer I (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ (US)

I have been working at Raytheon

Pros: The benefits are good and the pay is comparable to other companies. If… Cons: There are not a lot of opportunities for advancement. In… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to the people doing the hands-on work. Cut some of the levels of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Raytheon.

Worked for Raytheon? Contribute to the Community!