Raven Industries

Review

Production (Current Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries

ProsIf you are about to retire, this is the company for you.There is not a lot opportunity due to the fact of it being a company that is already matured. Company values experience, over skills.

ConsCompany doesn't follow it's open door policy. Command hierarchy, makes it difficult to advance in career. Very "Political" company, since they tend not to live up to their promises.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement anonymous review.

Great company

I have been working at Raven Industries

Pros: The people of the company are the best. They make… Cons: not many cons at all, maybe just to update some… Advice to Senior Management: none More

A Company Solving Great Challenges

Sioux Falls, SD (US)

I have been working at Raven Industries full-time

Pros: I work for a company that solves great challenges in areas of feeding the world, saving lives, and protecting the environment. … Cons: The fast pace can become overwhelming. Currently have a reputation for… Advice to Senior Management: Hire additional people to even the work load. We have a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Raven Industries.

Worked for Raven Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Raven Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Raven Industries CEO Daniel A. Rykhus. All reviews posted anonymously by Raven Industries employees.