There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources

My personal experience was very positive.

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

As a woman in what some may consider a non-traditional field, I was always encouraged by my supervisor and department manager to continue to learn more and grow within the deparment.

Cons

There wasn't someone to talk to when issues came up in the office as Human Resources is located in Fort Worth.

Hopefully, there is now someone available at all offices for personnel who may have issues arise when all their supervisors are out of town, i.e. HR. If not, perhaps there is an established "chain of command" plainly spelled out as to what the employee would do in such a case.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Range Resources (View Most Recent)

It's Great If You Fit In

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Range Resources

Pros

Good salary, nice office building and location, nice employees, It's close to Pittsburgh so that can be a plus if you like the city.

Cons

It may be hard to make friends within the company if you don't like to hunt, fish, boat, play poker, etc. I don't enjoy any of those and that is part of the reason why I am not working there anymore.

Hire employees that have varied interests. All the employees seem to have very similar interests which may be limiting creativity.

My 3 years with Range have been extremely educational and rewarding.

Current Employee - Solutions Developer in Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Solutions Developer in Fort Worth, TX (US)

I have been working at Range Resources full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have learned more about the other aspects of my field/profession. Range is an employee driven company where that they go out of their way to reward and pamper their employees with benefits from offering a summer 9/80 flex schedules to raffle ticket drawings to major pro and collegiate sporting events.This company is focused on giving back to the employees and the communities. I couldn't be happier and plan on retiring from this company.

Cons

I honestly do not have an thing i would consider a true Con to working for Range other than normal inner office politics that you find in every place of employment.

Thank you for all that you do for your employees. Your leadership is what creates such a positive working environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Range Resources