Rainbow Media
www.amcnetworks.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Wonderful and friendly Atmosphere at AMC Networks

Research Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Rainbow Media part-time for less than a year

ProsI work for AMC Networks part-time and it's a very friendly atmosphere. All the tools you need to succeed are handed to you on a silver platter. Even has a nobody I had my own office (extremely glorified cubical; image an office with no window). Very comfortable hours too.

ConsVery large company and Rainbow Media owns several departments that don't intermingle (except at the top). Not really a con but it's the closest thing I can think of. Especially since each floor is newly renovated (as of spring 2012).

Great

Editor (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Rainbow Media part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great company Great company great Cons: location by penn station not ideal Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A way to get your foot in the door

Photojournalist (Former Employee)
Woodbury, NY (US)

I worked at Rainbow Media

Pros: It allows you to get into the New York market. You start out… Cons: The pay could be better. They have you do more work… Advice to Senior Management: While it is great working for you the pay has to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rainbow Media.

Worked for Rainbow Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rainbow Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rainbow Media CEO Joshua W. Sapan. All reviews posted anonymously by Rainbow Media employees.