Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com

Pay ok, bad business practices, frustrating to those who are motivated to do well

ProsDepending on your major, you may find your pay here to be higher or lower than it would be elsewhere, and the coworkers (Manager level and below) are intelligent people who are willing to help. Certain product groups do have happy employees, but most of them do not; it comes down to the Senior Managers.

ConsThe company does not value their employees. Since it is a consulting company, they charge clients by the hour, and so billable hours are extremely important. It is YOUR fault if the group is low on work. Don't be fooled by the overall good rating of this company; since this company is so small, most people refuse to post anything on these sites. They are okay with the high turnover rates, as inexperience means more billable hours.

The company also seems extremely cheap. For example, when the Houston office moved locations from a free parking situation to one that would cost from $130+ (mostly $200)/ month, they only reimbursed the employees $75/month, TAXABLE.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better.

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Great experience to start out with Cons: niche market that might not have a lot of overlap… More

Great career opportunities in stable industry

Senior Management (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros: Company culture is similar to small company where everyone is very close. With the company growth, the structure is becoming more solid with well-defined processes… Cons: Typical with consulting companies with higher turnover. Depending on your role, there may be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!