Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com

Great career opportunities in stable industry

Senior Management (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsCompany culture is similar to small company where everyone is very close. With the company growth, the structure is becoming more solid with well-defined processes being implemented. Because of this, there is a lot of opportunity for folks to contribute to the structure. Your voice is heard and performance is recognized with a very comprehensive 6 month evaluation program. Great compensation for those that perform. Above average compensation for even those that are not top performers.

ConsTypical with consulting companies with higher turnover. Depending on your role, there may be a lot of travel but most of the clients are Houston-based. Overall, very young group.

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Great experience to start out with Cons: niche market that might not have a lot of overlap… More

Was very limiting and hard to work there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Met some great people there. Made some great friends who I have kept in touch with and also… Cons: The overall management was very strict and did not allow for any new learning or development… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to understand your employees better. When you tell them that you will provide them with… More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!