There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Great career opportunities in stable industry

Current Employee - Senior Management in Houston, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Management in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros

Company culture is similar to small company where everyone is very close. With the company growth, the structure is becoming more solid with well-defined processes being implemented. Because of this, there is a lot of opportunity for folks to contribute to the structure. Your voice is heard and performance is recognized with a very comprehensive 6 month evaluation program. Great compensation for those that perform. Above average compensation for even those that are not top performers.

Cons

Typical with consulting companies with higher turnover. Depending on your role, there may be a lot of travel but most of the clients are Houston-based. Overall, very young group.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Great experience to start out with

Cons

niche market that might not have a lot of overlap elsewhere

Was very limiting and hard to work there.

I worked at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros

Met some great people there. Made some great friends who I have kept in touch with and also left there with some great contacts who helped me find other jobs that were better suited to me.

Cons

The overall management was very strict and did not allow for any new learning or development of skills. I did not really appreciate the way I was spoken to there or treated either.

Learn to understand your employees better. When you tell them that you will provide them with guidance as a new recruit right out of college, make sure you follow through with your words.

There are newer employer reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.