Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.
www.qbsol.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great career opportunities in stable industry

Senior Management (Current Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

ProsCompany culture is similar to small company where everyone is very close. With the company growth, the structure is becoming more solid with well-defined processes being implemented. Because of this, there is a lot of opportunity for folks to contribute to the structure. Your voice is heard and performance is recognized with a very comprehensive 6 month evaluation program. Great compensation for those that perform. Above average compensation for even those that are not top performers.

ConsTypical with consulting companies with higher turnover. Depending on your role, there may be a lot of travel but most of the clients are Houston-based. Overall, very young group.

Pay ok, bad business practices, frustrating to those who are motivated to do well

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. full-time

Pros: Depending on your major, you may find your pay here to be higher or lower than it would be elsewhere, and the coworkers (Manager level… Cons: The company does not value their employees. Since it is a consulting company, they charge clients by the hour, and so billable hours are extremely… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience

I have been working at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Pros: Great experience to start out with Cons: niche market that might not have a lot of overlap… More

There are newer reviews on Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Worked for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. CEO Perry Turbes. All reviews posted anonymously by Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. employees.