Qualcomm

www.qualcomm.com

Women Beware - its not easy being a girl.

Program Analyst (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsAmazing technology - the products are state of the art, the environment is very fast paced and it can be a very exicting place to work. Its also very rewarding to see someone using a device you helped launch. Schedules are generally flexible, and the company provides swimming pools, full gym access to anyone who wants to use it, tennis courts, basketball courts, ping pong tables, free sodas, and if the admin in your area is cool, you can have munchies galore.

ConsThe atmosphere is very difficult and negative. There is no accountability, and it feels as if everyone is at war. In addition to the hositile environment, there are many mid-level managers that treat others like dogs. Nervous, negative yuckness is what it feels like as soon as you walk into the building (Q) , Whats worse is, your made to feel as if your contribution to the company means nothing; yyou are a dime a dozen. The mostly all male - mid-level managers have risen above, not because of talent or super abilities, because everyone who works there is in their own rite a "super star", and a "talented individual", it is because they are ruthless. Purely mean and terrible people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDear QCT leaders, there are so many great things the comapny does for the employees, but all of it means nothing when the atmosphere is so aweful. Here is my suggestion:
Leaders we need you to lead, we will follow your steps all the way if you take a path... any path. Accountability and forgiveness is inspiring.

A technology place for wireless

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros: technology and results driven, lots of stuff to learn, a… Cons: slow to get promotion, pay is medium Advice to Senior Management: provide more opportunities to young talented engineers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Qualcomm

Pros: This place is great for new grads to gain experience. There are… Cons: The cafe on-site is quite small and the food selection is not… Advice to Senior Management: A decent cafe will be very helpful. Also a full-spectrum immigration… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Qualcomm.

Worked for Qualcomm? Contribute to the Community!