Qlik

www.qlik.com

Nice growth, not so nice upper management

ProsHigh growth, great people, mostly friendly environment. Have a highly differentiated product offering good for midsize companies. Marketing is getting better.

ConsPoor sales management at the top level in the U.S. Hands off approach leads to not knowing what is going on at the critical levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiring and firing Presidents in the U.S. Live the culture you say you have. Seek out employee opinions and listen to them.

Great

I have been working at Qlik full-time

Pros: people, building,fun,product and work life balance ................. Cons: growing to fast apart from that not many cons to… Advice to Senior Management: keep lower management in sight Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An outstanding team based company with dedicated managers.

TSE (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at Qlik full-time for less than a year

Pros: They are always pushing you to succeed so that you grow to be all that you… Cons: They are always pushing you to succeed so that sometimes you are drinking from a fire hose. This is only… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you do, we will catch up ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Qlik.

Worked for Qlik? Contribute to the Community!