There are newer employer reviews for PwC

Great place to learn and get paid

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC (US)
Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Diverse projects, lots of opportunities, great brand, lots of smart/attractive colleagues, get paid to learn a lot about client problems and how to solve them, respected by clients for the most part

Cons

Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, Lotus Notes, firm internal technology infrastructure is a joke....shameful in fact. Being an audit firm creates a ton of bureaucracy that probably can't be avoided...it just is, but its sometimes a pain.

Get rid of Louts Notes. It seriously costs us business. Fix our broken technology so we can do our jobs more effectively.

5190 Other Employee Reviews for PwC (View Most Recent)

Microsoft Excel expert

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in London, England (UK)

I worked at PwC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Learn from experienced individuals who are specialists in their individual fields, and who support you when you ask them for advice or help

Cons

Working hours can be too long and as an analyst there is hardly any work life balance. You are expected to stay at work until your manager is working even if you have nothing to do.

Improve work life balance and salary transparency once promotion occurs for analysts after 3 years.

Great people, good way for experienced mid-career folks to branch out

Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Advisory Senior Associate in San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at PwC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

People are incredibly supportive, benefits are comparable with the rest of the valley, variety of work is nothing you'll find anywhere else (except another consulting group).

Cons

Work/life balance. Everything you heard about working for a consulting company is true. The travel will be extensive and the hours will be grueling.

Keep up the good work... maybe work on keeping the hours a bit more reasonable.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC