PwC

www.pwc.com

High Quality Organization

Pros

1. You get to work with outstanding/smart people who are commited to their work.
2. They are high on meeting expectations and high quality of deliverables compared to other consulting firms.
3. Great work experience.

Cons

You can work as much as you want to, and your career growth depends on it. Most people work long hours so you end up working long hours as well to outshine others. However, since the people are great, work doesn't seem so bad.

Other reviews for PwC

Good place to work

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New Delhi (India)

Pros

Good work life balance; good-natured, intelligent colleagues; big name - clients recognize the brand; you can become a partner one day which the the next best thing to owning your own company; there is no strict heirarchy - once you know the job, people let you be.

Cons

Partnership culture sometimes suffocates your chances of lateral movement within the company; salaries are below industry standard;

I've loved being an intern here at the Firm.

Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern  in  New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Financial Service Representative Intern in New York, NY (US)

Pros

Everyone took care to carefully explain processes, new concepts, and our methodologies to me. They were all clear about asking follow up questions: do it early and often. I can't imagine a better way to begin my career in the financial services industry.

Cons

The hours are killer. For me at least, everyone was wary about communicating the intensity of busy season, but nothing can quite prepare you for three months of 70 hour weeks and working weekends.

I'd have loved to get together with other interns to hear from Bob Mortiz or even to have had a little bit of face time with our group's managing partner. Overall it seemed that the place was a tight run ship: keep it up.

There are newer employer reviews for PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!