PwC

www.pwc.com

I've loved being an intern here at the Firm.

Financial Service Representative Intern (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsEveryone took care to carefully explain processes, new concepts, and our methodologies to me. They were all clear about asking follow up questions: do it early and often. I can't imagine a better way to begin my career in the financial services industry.

ConsThe hours are killer. For me at least, everyone was wary about communicating the intensity of busy season, but nothing can quite prepare you for three months of 70 hour weeks and working weekends.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'd have loved to get together with other interns to hear from Bob Mortiz or even to have had a little bit of face time with our group's managing partner. Overall it seemed that the place was a tight run ship: keep it up.

Good Starting Place

I have been working at PwC full-time

Pros: Flexibility, prestige, large client base, competitive salaries Cons: Not enough emphasis on training, Corporate politics Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Professional drive to aid the client

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PwC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Career Opportunities, Good Training, Given responsibility with support as needed Cons: Huge company, work may not be noticed. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PwC.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!