Prudential plc
www.prudential.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

A very employee-centric company with high levels of integrity and also values.

Manager (Current Employee)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Prudential plc

ProsThe treatment of the staff by the HR is excellent and a good demonstration of it's caring ethos towards the staff though the same cannot be said of the management of the company.

ConsLong working hours and a very demanding place - which at times may compromise your work-life balance. The compensation may be fair but the bonus payout leaves much to be desired.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelook at the ratio of male-female workforce - this may yet impact on the overall morale of the staff, particularly those on the mid management side.

good

Director (Current Employee)
Seoul (South Korea)

I have been working at Prudential plc

Pros: good working environment and nice people Cons: too political and lack of talent management Advice to Senior Management: people drive the organization and need to place right people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Prudential plc

Pros: I'm talking from the agent's perspective so emplyed staffs, sorry. Good communication between the top management and the employee especially the agency force. Takes feedbacks… Cons: Agent's perspective: Sell or you eat peanuts. Advice to Senior Management: Agent perspective as usual, should have general insurance products lineups and a basic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Prudential plc.

Worked for Prudential plc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prudential plc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Prudential plc CEO Tidjane Thiam . All reviews posted anonymously by Prudential plc employees.