There are newer employer reviews for Prudential

Happy, Excellent place to work

Current Employee - Technology in Scranton, PA (US)
Current Employee - Technology in Scranton, PA (US)

I have been working at Prudential

Pros

Excellent team structure
Excellent compensation
Work life balance is incredible
Great communication between Senior level and entry level employees

Cons

As any IT job, chance to be outsourced
Opportunity for mid level technology jobs limited

Keep it up!

658 Other Employee Reviews for Prudential (View Most Recent)

Worst experience of my professional career- run as fast as you can, unless your in sales and make 6 figures a month

Former Employee - RHC in Shelton, CT (US)
    Former Employee - RHC in Shelton, CT (US)

I worked at Prudential

Pros

Work life balance, no one works in office on Fridays-

Cons

Benefits extremely costly, manager was ineffective and destructive. People left dept due to this manager, left as in to another company, but no one addressed the issue-the manager. Created a deliberate chaotic environment, where this individual would say one thing to you one to one, another to the senior leader, and then not understand why you- me didn't get it. Forwarded VM's to the leader, and said leader would have no idea what this person was referring to? Just offensive

Wake up, . senior leaders in the group I worked with were too concerned of their reputation being marred to be effective

Fun, but not a place to grow for the long term.

Former Employee - Former Financial Services Associate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Former Financial Services Associate in San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Prudential

Pros

Great flexibility and autonomy, the sky is the limit. You have the ability to dictate when, where, and how you want to work.

Cons

No role models. All of the veteran agents were not in a place I would like to be 20 years down the road, it was depressing. The management at the time seemingly had good intentions, but it was clear they were just trying to keep their salaries and avoid having to go back to the 100% commission lifestyle of an agent.

Don't hire failed producers or agents with less than 5 years of experience as managers. I am always wary of sales managers; if they were successful in the field they would not be seeking a management position. In my opinion new agents would benefit most from working with producers with consistently proven success.

There are newer employer reviews for Prudential