Proxim Wireless

www.proxim.com

Proxim was ok

Executive Administrative (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

ProsI had a great boss and executive team. Everyone treated me with respect. I wasn't there very long, but I had opportunities to make a difference and learned new skills.

ConsAt the time I worked for Proxim, they were in quite a bit of financial trouble. I hope this is no longer the case. I really liked the people and it was hard to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep a watchful eye on the budget. I saw too much spending on outside vendors when there was sufficient staff to complete the tasks. I haven't been there in a few years, so maybe things have changed.

Proxim sales --overview

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Proxim Wireless

Pros: Interesting work, cutting edge technology Cons: whipsawed by changing management with new rules, new petty requirements--eventually they brought in incompetent sales… Advice to Senior Management: brought back alot of the people who were laid off or le-… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible management and overall lack of direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

I worked at Proxim Wireless full-time for more than a year

Pros: There were some great people there, but to my knowledge,… Cons: The company has no solid leadership, resulting in a complete lack of direction and focus. They… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a product direction/focus and stick with it. And invest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Proxim Wireless.

Worked for Proxim Wireless? Contribute to the Community!