Progressive Business Publications

www.pbp.com

Great opportunity for growth and creative thinking

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Malvern, PA (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Malvern, PA (US)

Pros

PBP has a great culture. People are friendly and great to work with. It has a entrepreneurial spirit and is constantly driving towards the next big project, which keeps things interesting.

Cons

Sometimes too many projects going on at once can cause a logjam and be particularly difficult on IT.

Other reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Great place for a career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Malvern, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Pros

Progressive Business Publications is the type of place where you can learn the skills to advance your career. You will be given stretch assignments - and be provided the ownership to the work you are involved with. The people are friendly and the culture is team-oriented and encouraging.

Cons

It is not a good place for people who want to hide - and not take accountability for their actions. People like this will have trouble succeeding.

None

My Job Is Rewarding

Current Employee - Rather Not Say  in  Malvern, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Rather Not Say in Malvern, PA (US)

Pros

My job is rewarding. I know the work I do is benefiting various types of individuals and therefore organizations all over the country. Everyday is different for me so it keeps it fresh. While every job has a sense of monotony, the nature of what we do – providing educational materials to business minded folk – provides enough variety to keep it interesting. I am well respected by my boss and I am never micro-managed. While I am guided, I have found that in this company, if you are organized and good with time management you will be treated as the adult you should be in a corporate setting. You are set up for success and led to make “executive decisions” which also makes for a better work environment. Holding employees accountable for their decisions, creativity, and behavior is essential to a successful company.

A lot of companies preach an “open door policy” but I must stress how true this is at PBP. I always feel I am “heard” when I have an idea, propose a process, or simply voice my opinion about how I perceive something happening in the office or company. That to me is the most important part of any job.

Cons

As with every job, of course it has its "cons". Our area in the building is very cold everyday, no matter the weather outside. We do have a space heater though. Also, who doesn’t want to make more money? I have had wage increases as I have moved up and into various positions with different responsibilities but of course I hope to get more responsibility eventually and therefore make more money.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!