Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Questionable business ethics driven by greed

Marketing (Former Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications full-time for less than a year

Proscasual work atmosphere, some fun employee activities

ConsThis is a churn & burn organization - both with their treatment of employees and their email marketing practices. A quick Google search will show you plenty of "questionable business ethics".
Not much vacation time & paid holidays - lousy insurance.
Management will guide you very little but hold you accountable for everything. Expect little guidance and the likelihood that you will never elevate your position unless a member of the almost all-male management club. Greed-driven initiatives with poor project management planning and follow-through.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your bad business ethics, poor benefits, low-pay

Positive Environment, Dedicated and Professional Colleagues

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time

Pros: *Culture that encourages achievement *Colleagues are people of accomplishment who encourage and support one… Cons: *It is hurtful and aggravating to read the nasty criticisms and negative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Values Driven Company with Opportunity for Impact

Marketer (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I've worked in marketing at the company's headquarters for 3 years. Company has a high performance environment but managers give you the resources and… Cons: It is a results driven environment. Everyone is held… Advice to Senior Management: Better coffee! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progressive Business Publications CEO Ed Satell. All reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees.