Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Values Driven Company with Opportunity for Impact

Marketer (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've worked in marketing at the company's headquarters for 3 years. Company has a high performance environment but managers give you the resources and support to succeed. I'm always learning something new and have been given opportunities to attend conferences, trainings, and other outside resources. Upper management challenges you to make an impact, but empowers you to see your ideas through.

PBP is very philanthropic and encourages employees to participate in its mentorship program . I found the program to be incredibly rewarding. Gives you a sense of pride to work with a company that positively impacts the community in so many ways.

ConsIt is a results driven environment. Everyone is held accountable for what they deliver on, so it's not for everybody.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter coffee!

PBP’s environment encourages you to succeed at your job

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - PBP is a meritocracy - if you do well you’re rewarded with more, challenging work that plays to your strengths. As a result,… Cons: The office itself is "tired" looking. I would love to have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Positive Environment, Dedicated and Professional Colleagues

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time

Pros: *Culture that encourages achievement *Colleagues are people of accomplishment who encourage and support one… Cons: *It is hurtful and aggravating to read the nasty criticisms and negative… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progressive Business Publications CEO Ed Satell. All reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees.