Progressive Business Publications

www.pbp.com
  www.pbp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Values Driven Company with Opportunity for Impact

Current Employee - Marketer in Malvern, PA (US)
Current Employee - Marketer in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked in marketing at the company's headquarters for 3 years. Company has a high performance environment but managers give you the resources and support to succeed. I'm always learning something new and have been given opportunities to attend conferences, trainings, and other outside resources. Upper management challenges you to make an impact, but empowers you to see your ideas through.

PBP is very philanthropic and encourages employees to participate in its mentorship program . I found the program to be incredibly rewarding. Gives you a sense of pride to work with a company that positively impacts the community in so many ways.

Cons

It is a results driven environment. Everyone is held accountable for what they deliver on, so it's not for everybody.

Better coffee!

73 Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications (View Most Recent)

PBP’s environment encourages you to succeed at your job

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Malvern, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

- PBP is a meritocracy - if you do well you’re rewarded with more, challenging work that plays to your strengths. As a result, I’ve been able to grow within the company and work with many different divisions which has allowed me to both learn a lot and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
    - The People - I’ve never worked with a group of more talented and interesting people. It makes work more enjoyable if you like the people you work with.
    - Giving back - PBP doesn’t just give money to non-profit organizations they support, they also encourage their employees to give time during the work day to make a difference in a child’s life by mentoring elementary school children

Cons

The office itself is "tired" looking. I would love to have more access to windows and natural light. And, more parking spaces, too.

Positive about the future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been able to work with some autonomy and grow the business segments within the realm of my responsibility. My role has not changed, but I have been able to better define the role and increase expectations and results. I enjoy those I work with, am challenged to by the fact there is more I can do to improve processes towards increasing revenue for the company and my division.

Cons

Low salary, but have been able to grow income through incentives.

There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications