Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Worst Company Ever

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications

ProsThere are a lot of good people that work there.

ConsThey give a false sense of empowerment and pretend to embrace your business ideas... when in reality, it's like working in a version of the Hunger Games.
Upper Management interferes with how mid-management runs their business - then blame them when their idea fails.
They claim they are a "people" company but I only saw that if the employee was earning them a considerable amount of cash... even then.. they did not really treat employees with respect.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop uniform company policies and if you give your word

Horrorawful

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Altoona, PA (US)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications part-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy, laid back. You can wear shorts. Cons: Tedious work. Extremely boring and repetitive. I would… Advice to Senior Management: Go out of business. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company that doesn't follow their own "proclaimed" values. Run away as fast as you can.

Editor (Former Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not many. But if you are willing to be a follower and do what they… Cons: Search the web for "progressive business publications" and look at the search results. You will see a great deal of negative publicity about the company exploiting… Advice to Senior Management: I do not think advice will help this management team. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progressive Business Publications CEO Ed Satell. All reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees.