Progressive Business Publications
www.pbp.com Malvern, PA 500 to 999 Employees

Surprised by teamwork

Manager (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA (US)

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat flexibility with work schedule. Accommodating any and all family need and emergencies. Provide an excellent work environment and a casual atmosphere.

ConsPay is not great but the benefits are excellent. Lack of communication on a few issues and the HR department could be better involved with identifying poor performers and working on action plans to improve their performance or moving on.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be proactive with succession planning

Positive about the future

Malvern, PA (US)

Pros: I have been able to work with some autonomy and grow the business segments within the realm of my responsibility. My role has not changed,… Cons: Low salary, but have been able to grow income through… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Everyone was so supportive and encouraging

Assistant Editor (Former Employee)

I worked at Progressive Business Publications full-time for more than a year

Pros: I began work at PBP as an administrative assistant in the special events department. It wasn't my dream job, but the people were all very… Cons: There were a few things that bothered me with the editorial work. One of them was having to do cold calls, mostly because I am… Advice to Senior Management: It would have been encouraged to research articles more before… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Progressive Business Publications.

Worked for Progressive Business Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Business Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Progressive Business Publications CEO Ed Satell. All reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Business Publications employees.