Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Run into the ground

Sales (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsThere is a nice level of flexibility in the job and the base pay isn't bad.

ConsDuring my tenure with Press Ganey, there have been 4 CEOs. Each one brings in their own team and tries to "fix" what's wrong with the company. They add products and services without truly integrating them so that we have a myriad different platforms and teams that don't interact.

Press Ganey's pricing models are so varied and complicated that it is difficult to tell a prospect what a service costs. That, coupled with PG being the high priced solutions, causes us to lose several deals.

As a sales person, they have instituted a new comp plan in 2013 (which we have yet to receive in writing) that is convoluted, difficult to calculate, and penalizes the sales person for any decrease in a current client's revenue. So if a client discontinues a service because it isn't working - that money cancels out any new sales that were mad. It's possibly the worst SCIP that I have ever had in my 10+ years in sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementStreamline your offerings, make pricing more competitive and simple, and don't push a product out to market without testing it's readiness.

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: I honestly enjoy working here. Everyone I interact with is friendly, helpful and supportive. I have found the communication coming directly from the… Cons: While it would be nice to all be in one location… Advice to Senior Management: Keep open the lines of communication so all employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was a great company to work for

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros: Still has some great people doing some good things. Cons: Very little incentive to work hard here unless you are one of the chosen few. The leadership has tried blaming… Advice to Senior Management: Don't just listen but actually make changes. It might be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!