Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

ProsThey are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

ConsI used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: I honestly enjoy working here. Everyone I interact with is friendly, helpful and supportive. I have found the communication coming directly from the… Cons: While it would be nice to all be in one location… Advice to Senior Management: Keep open the lines of communication so all employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was a great company to work for

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros: Still has some great people doing some good things. Cons: Very little incentive to work hard here unless you are one of the chosen few. The leadership has tried blaming… Advice to Senior Management: Don't just listen but actually make changes. It might be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!