Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

The Iron Triangle

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Addison, TX (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

ProsAllowed me to work from home often. Was completely up to date and on the "bleeding" edge of technology.

ConsAgile Methodology + set scope, set team, and set timeline + no ability to negotiate or assist in the initial setting of the timeline = disastrous projects. This would be OK if it were not the norm here.

Advice to Senior ManagementRead Management 3.0 and learn how to be Agile Managers. Adjust the release planning to allow for continuous delivery and regular deployments.

Run into the ground

Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There is a nice level of flexibility in the job… Cons: During my tenure with Press Ganey, there have been 4 CEOs. Each one brings in their own team and tries to "fix" what's wrong with… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline your offerings, make pricing more competitive and simple, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you… Cons: I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal. This… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.