Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Great Company To Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The employees are truely invested in the company's success. It is refreshing to work alongside individuals who enjoy coming to work!

Cons

With offices throughut the country, you can work with people from all over and have limited opportunites to connect in person.

Continue to communicate and provide opportunities for feedback.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Very satisfied with my experience at PG

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Lexington, MA (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Coworkers
    Fun and challenging work - on a brand-new team, creating a brand-new product from the ground-up
    Big impact - we were a small team so the work I was involved with had big impact to the company.

Cons

I don't really have too many cons. After our successful delivery of the product I was working on, management moved us to a new project and kept changing focus. Finally, after floundering around for a bit, I was unhappy with the direction of the company and left.

Focus - don't always go the way the wind is blowing.

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

Cons

I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey