There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Great people

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Great product and great people to work with

Cons

CEO changed multiple times over a few year period

94 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Used to be a great place to work, not so much anymore

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are very flexible with your schedule - letting you work from home, flex hours, etc.

Cons

I used to really think Press Ganey was a great place to work, but in recent months my opinion has taken a complete reversal.

This company continues to pile on unnecessary upper level management (all of whom are old friends of the current CEO), while treating its average employee like dirt. If you are considering working here, don't expect to be fairly compensated for your hard work. Merit increases are no longer a given, and, though they claim that you may still be eligible for a merit increase if you score high marks on your annual performance review, this is a blatant lie. Myself and several others with whom I spoke received marks of "Exceeds Expectations" on our performance reviews, yet we received no merit increases. In the past 6 months alone, I worked an average of 60 hours per week, yet I guess that just wasn't good enough. On the same day that they announced the creation of yet ANOTHER upper level management position, the CEO of the company sent out an e-mail explaining to us that only 65 people in the entire company were deemed worthy of a merit increase this year.

They can't afford to give us raises, or to provide us with desperately needed working laptops, but they sure can afford that new manager! I expect a mass exodus soon.

Stop playing favorites with all of your friends and driving this company into the ground. You're ruining what used to be a good company.

Great Company to Work For!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

I honestly enjoy working here. Everyone I interact with is friendly, helpful and supportive. I have found the communication coming directly from the CEO very refreshing and you don't find that in many companies. He has clearly communicated the goals of the company and that the success of the company is due to the efforts of every single employee. Within my role, my manager gives positive feedback and lets you know when a job is well done. People need to embrace change, put trust in the leadership team and give 100% every day. I believe 2013 will be a breakout year for Press Ganey.

Cons

While it would be nice to all be in one location and know our co-workers better, videoconferencing and communicator help out a bit.

Keep open the lines of communication so all employees are aware of what is going on.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!