Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Former IT employee

Current Employee - IT Employee in South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - IT Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Was a great company to work for. Had a great culture of innovation, collaboration and team spirit. It trusted the workers and valued them. The teams themselves were wonderful to work with.

Cons

After recent change in management, there has been constant change or lack of direction would be more accurate. This has resulted in high level of attrition. While I hung on as much as I could, it was pointless to stay put without there being a team anymore. Most managerial decisions have been puzzling at best.

None that would be taken.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Perpetual downward spiral

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are pockets of excellence hidden within the company. Find one, put your head down and do your job, and this place can be tolerable.

Cons

Seemingly never-ending string of exceptionally poor executives, poor decision making, zero accountability for poor performance at any level in the company. No direction, no vision from upper management. Spending money on wasteful things like it's going out of style.

Extremely hostile work environment, very very political. Ideas are evaluated and promoted not based upon their merit, but upon who proposed them and to whom that person is connected.

Go run someone else's company into the ground and give this once respectable organization a fighting chance.

Nice place to work

Former Employee - Clerk in South Bend, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Clerk in South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

management was helpful (as a new employee) to show how to do things, very appreciative of your work. Good pay, benefits ok.

Cons

Could of had more training, employee I was replacing really did not want to show me much about the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey