Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Former IT employee

IT Employee (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWas a great company to work for. Had a great culture of innovation, collaboration and team spirit. It trusted the workers and valued them. The teams themselves were wonderful to work with.

ConsAfter recent change in management, there has been constant change or lack of direction would be more accurate. This has resulted in high level of attrition. While I hung on as much as I could, it was pointless to stay put without there being a team anymore. Most managerial decisions have been puzzling at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone that would be taken.

Perpetual downward spiral

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are pockets of excellence hidden within the company. Find one, put… Cons: Seemingly never-ending string of exceptionally poor executives, poor decision making, zero accountability for poor performance at any level in the company. No direction, no… Advice to Senior Management: Go run someone else's company into the ground and give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice place to work

Clerk (Former Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros: management was helpful (as a new employee) to show how to… Cons: Could of had more training, employee I was replacing really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.