Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Leading the company to improve healthcare

Manager (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIt is impressive to work with a company that wants to be a part of the future of healthcare reform. The history of the company is fantastic, and have great opportunities to expand improvement opportunities. Teamwork continues to improve and the groups are beginning to become one.

ConsExpanding to new markets is complicated, and requires team effort. It is important to understand the difficulty in developing new services and gaining adoption by clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has a strong foundation built upon years of work and pride. Don't discount the value of employees that have a great deal of knowledge of the past.

Sudden campaign of positive reviews belies a toxic environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: Lurking below today’s problems is a company with a noble… Cons: There is an understandable assumption that when people leave a company under negative circumstances, their sour grapes attitude is the reason for their negative publicity.… Advice to Senior Management: To those of you who are reasonable and ethical and still believe in the mission of this once-great industry leader (and I know there are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits, great company

Phone Representative (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits - competitive salaries, good employee benefits Strong culture that values the… Cons: Culture is very collegial but fast-paced, especially in our department My… Advice to Senior Management: Visit in person with all departments and all levels within… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.