Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFrom my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

ConsThe cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

Leading the company to improve healthcare

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It is impressive to work with a company that wants to be a part of the future of healthcare reform. The history of… Cons: Expanding to new markets is complicated, and requires team effort. It is important… Advice to Senior Management: The company has a strong foundation built upon years of work and pride. Don't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits, great company

Phone Representative (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits - competitive salaries, good employee benefits Strong culture that values the… Cons: Culture is very collegial but fast-paced, especially in our department My… Advice to Senior Management: Visit in person with all departments and all levels within… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.