Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

ProsTalented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission.

ConsWe've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership style. However, there has been stability in the past year and a strong focus on innovation and growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee survey. Provide clear mission and vision to align the company and engage employees.

Press Ganey is passionate about helping its client improve the patient experience.

Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Senior leadership at Press Ganey is clearly passionate about ensuring that patients are heard and that the company is headed in a direction that will… Cons: As the company grows, change is inevitable but the focus on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and… Cons: The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken,… Advice to Senior Management: Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.