There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Best professional experience of my career

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

There isn't a better company to work for. The passion, dedication and commitment throughout the company is incredible. Since Pat's arrival last year, Press Ganey has taken tremendous strides in continuing the mission of improving the patient experience.

Cons

Press Ganey is on the right track

94 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

A leader striving ever higher.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Forward thinking company where innovation and integration are highly praised.
    Team environment where individuals are never too busy to teach and often place team goals ahead of individual goals, but even in this setting, individual contributions are well noted and praise given.

Cons

While teamwork is strong, in my time, there have been no team-building events to further this strength of the company.

Leadership is great. New vision and direction to maintain our industry leadership status.

Leading the company to improve healthcare

Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is impressive to work with a company that wants to be a part of the future of healthcare reform. The history of the company is fantastic, and have great opportunities to expand improvement opportunities. Teamwork continues to improve and the groups are beginning to become one.

Cons

Expanding to new markets is complicated, and requires team effort. It is important to understand the difficulty in developing new services and gaining adoption by clients.

The company has a strong foundation built upon years of work and pride. Don't discount the value of employees that have a great deal of knowledge of the past.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey