Many passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

employees are passionate about their ability to impact the quality of healthcare, and this resonates throughout the company. There are some of the brightest and innivative minds leading the teams and momentum is positive. This is a fast paced environment where creativity and vision are rewarded. Communication from leaders has never been better!

Cons

Travel to South Bend isn't the easiest for the expanding group of employees in other locations, but the establishment of key offices in Chicago and Boston is helping

Other Reviews for Press Ganey

The worst professional experience of my life!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has some excellent employees at the ground level.

Cons

There is massive turmoil and backstabbing at the middle management level, the senior managers are inexperienced and in over their heads, and the executives have their heads so far in the clouds that they can't see what is really going on.

From my individual perspective, the workload is unbearable. People keep quitting the company and they are not replaced, so their job responsibilities fall on other already overworked people. When I asked for help, I was told to "work more hours." When I demonstrated that I was already working 60+ hours per week, I was told to "work more efficiently." I'm doing the work of 2.5 people in 60 hours, so I'm already extremely efficient!

The company seems top-heavy with management; for example, there are at least 5 layers of management between the average worker and the executives in a < 1,000 person company.

Salaries are on the low-end of acceptable and the fringe benefits are Spartan. The health care coverage is abysmal, which is ironic because Press Ganey purports to be a leader in the health care industry.

Interview some of your ground level employees. Realize that the middle management turmoil is

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission.

Cons

We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership style. However, there has been stability in the past year and a strong focus on innovation and growth.

Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee survey. Provide clear mission and vision to align the company and engage employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!