There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Gratifying and Rewarding lifestyle at Power!

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL (US)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working at Power Home Remodeling Group, is unlike any other job I've ever worked in the past. Here, it's encouraged that you be successful, and its not really about what you do everyday in the company its more about where you're going. We're all about growth, we're always growing. I have the ability to be financially free because I'm compensated based on the effort that I put into this job. Luckily our success is never limited, and we have unlimited earning potential. Great working enviroment, and the people you work with are great, amd we become more of like a tight knit group of friends that I hang out with outside of work also. The company really appreciates their employees, and I feel lucky to be a part of that.

Cons

The hours are demanding, and the work is some what physical but very rewarding.

343 Other Employee Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group (View Most Recent)

Fun for awhile if you don't mind door to door. Rating of 5 out of 10

I have been working at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time

Pros

-Great people to work with and a very young atmosphere
    -Extensive training and scripts for any situation
    -Ability to bonus and make extra commissions
    -Treat employees well (Company wide events and celebrations. 2011 took the whole company on an all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas. Work hard play hard!)
    -Great place to get experience and make money
    -Work hard and compensated for it

Cons

-Long work hours (Training begins at 10 and you work until 8)
    -Very repetitive, say the same exact thing upwards of 200 times per day
    -Can easily burn out and has a high turnover rate (Many people don't like going door to door)
    -Not much room for upward mobility even though they preach it every single day but you never see it which also results in high turnover rate.
    -If you don't work hard then you won't make money

Keep motivating and growing the company but during the interviews don't promise exorbitant amounts of money like it is the normal amount employees make. The average is much less and only all star performers make that kind of money and stay.

Crap with sprinkles on it

Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Field Marketer in Melville, NY (US)

I worked at Power Home Remodeling Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good 1000 every 2 weeks after taxes its like 775

And co workers can be cool

You get decent training

Cons

The hours, prepare to give away your social life to this job you get to the office at 10 and have meeting till 12 then go door to door asking people to get a "free estimate" untill 8 or 9 at night then you go back to the office and have to bullcrap around with the vp for another hour

The selfishness of the managers they dont care how many appointments are set in their van as long as every one sets 1 they still get their bonus

Its is hard to bonus it all comes down to the sales person to do a good job so you can bonus

You work in the rain Extreme heat or snow.

If your haveing a good week you may hear a good job if you are doing bad you will deff hear about it

They lie to you in the interview they dont tell you its door to door job with long hours

Stop being friends with the employees and acctually be a manager, stop giving special treatment to the butt kissers

There are newer employer reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group