Plum District
www.plumdistrict.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Learned a ton. Left disappointed.

Home Office (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Plum District full-time for more than a year

ProsAt Plum District you were never bored. There was always more to do than you had time to do it in. Regardless of how long you'd been there you had a chance to contribute.

ConsRidiculously long hours - seeing colleagues online working at midnight was routine, as was getting work texts at 11:30pm. Mid-to-low pay, especially for the hours. Management was terrible at motivation and worse at transparency. Employee burnout was a constant.

Inconsistent

I have been working at Plum District part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility of schedule, low pressure sales, ability to work from… Cons: Decrease in commission structure, you are required to not only sell and close a deal but… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain clear and consistent rules and regulations in all areas. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Easy opportunity to make a little extra cash every month

District Consultant (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Plum District as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: lots of spiffs and contests to earn cash, gift cards. Good… Cons: couldn't predict when deals would run - hard to tell client when it'll run when your Regional Manager has authority to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Plum District.

Worked for Plum District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Plum District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Plum District CEO Susan Kim. All reviews posted anonymously by Plum District employees.