Pinnacle Dietary

www.pinnacledietary.com

Very Supportive, Progressive Company that cares

Food Service Manager Healthcare (Current Employee) Edison, NJ (US)

ProsThe management of this company really invests the time and money in developing its managers. I started as an assistant and with coaching and training was promoted to a directors position. At all times I felt I had someone to turn to. I wish all companies respected their employees the way Pinnacle does. Great company to watch on the radar!

ConsThey really try to satisfy their customers and at times creates difficulty for facility managers although this may also bee seen as a positive in the eyes of the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in more marketing materials to get the word out faster. You have alot to offer, just need to make the healthcare operators aware of us!

If you want to go on unemployment, work for them

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Pinnacle Dietary

Pros: in theory, pinnacle has nowhere to go but up, with… Cons: they are unorganized & are way too quick to fold to client whims instead of having a backbone & support management. They use you &… Advice to Senior Management: Stop taking people out of established careers only to get rid of them in 3-6 months. In this economy, it's no joke to have to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't apply

Fsd (Former Employee) South Plainfield, NJ (US)

I worked at Pinnacle Dietary full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Can't think of any at this time Cons: No support from management, when you place your orders they change it and you dont get what you ordered often times having to serve inferior… Advice to Senior Management: owner needs to talk one on one with managers/directors to really find out whats going on and how the regionals visit the account and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pinnacle Dietary.

Worked for Pinnacle Dietary? Contribute to the Community!