There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Great Company with some great benefits

Current Employee - Zone Operations Manager in Greenville, SC (US)
Current Employee - Zone Operations Manager in Greenville, SC (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

great pay with some great benefits

Cons

upper management out of touch with reality

spend some time on the front line to get a better understanding of whats going on in the real world

1878 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

Merchandisers and RSA's get screwed on pay but why work their butts off

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

good benefits and OK hourly wage

Cons

You work your butt off on holidays, 12-14 hours and then at the end of the week they make you cut your hours so you wont get overtime. they do this on Holiday pay also. There are no raises for seniority, only if you want to move up to a driver. You work every Sat and Sunday and every holiday pulling 2-3 shifts without OT.

We are the first people to react with customers and store management. We have so many things that customers tell us but the sales management could care less what we have to say. Its all a numbers game with them for bonuses.

Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN (US)
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN (US)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Any where but Knoxville and you would probably love it, I know I did. Worked in a Michigan facility for 8 years and it was the best job I ever had. When your first hired at Knoxville plant they treat you pretty good. Pay is okay.

Cons

Management are two faced, with very few exceptions. They blindside everyone, if you work there and stir up any kind of noise at all, about working conditions, pay shortages, or just unable to handle the 70 hr weeks which are illegal by the way, you will be fired. As a driver here, you have no stability or job security. The average driver there quits in a bout a year if they don't get fired first from the poor training they received.

Get a backbone and treat your employees like people instead of a number. Honesty is non-existent at this facility. Investigate a little before you blindside someone, it could be a mistake on the DMV's part. Give the benefit of doubt once in a while, especially to your veterans. They have given you a lot more than you have given them.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo